Production Artist/Graphic Designer
Welcome to MELT
Work in a team environment where sports, entertainment and food dominate the marketing landscape.
Melt is looking for a killer Production Artist/Graphic Designer who can create top-quality artwork in an energetic, fluid production environment that heavily focuses on sports, entertainment and food.
The PA will collaborate with and take direction from senior creative staff and the creative team to bring visions to life in striking, engaging, and innovative ways to add emotional and strategic stopping power to our work. A pronounced knowledge and enthusiasm in sports and events will help the candidate create fresh executions and experiences for a multitude of clients and brands strategies.
This position requires a keen eye for detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute in a variety of design, illustrative, typography, and digital styles
- Create layouts, and assemble text and graphics into formats for print
- Be an innovative and diverse thinker who’s able to conceptualize and execute ideas and experiences to completion
- Learn and understand brand identity
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Bachelor’s degree or Art Education Institute – Advertising, Marketing or Art preferred
- 1 – 3 years of creative field experience
- Skilled in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (i.e. color correction, photo re-touching, general layout creation)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficient retouching skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Dedication, flexibility, attention to detail; ability to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adept in executing creative solutions within the event and/or sports spaces
- Strong team player with desire to push to create the best work
- Maintain high standards of quality for final files, including building mechanicals
- Willingness to be flexible within time constraints
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing tactics
- Readiness to travel as needed
Send resume and link to e-portfolio to email@example.com and specify Production Artist/Graphic Designer in the subject line – phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.