Tour Manager – College GameDay
The MELT team is looking for a motivated and dynamic Tour Manager. This position will work closely with our Events and Account Teams to execute the ESPN College GameDay experiential tour on behalf of our client The Coca-Cola Company.
- Manage the set-up, operation, breakdown, and transportation for all event elements.
- Manage on site activation alongside MELT account staff inclusive of product sampling and management, consumer interactives, crowd control, event supply management, and assist with talent management.
- Interact with consumers, maintain a professional appearance, and keep the equipment in a clean and presentable manner at all times.
- Submit all logs, invoices, and expense receipts to account team in a timely and orderly manner.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of MELT client and their products and services and act as a representative of MELT and the client at all times.
- Manage and train on site brand ambassador and local staff and their assigned duties.
- Client interaction, engagement, and support.
- Execute asset transportation to and from event site safely and efficiently.
- Oversee commercial vehicle operation, maintenance, and DOT compliance.
- Adapting and adjusting to program shifts, policy, and procedural changes as required and communicated by MELT and MELT client.
- Regular and reliable communication with MELT account team.
- Minimum of 3 years of event marketing experience.
- Outgoing, organized, energetic and able to think on your feet.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Experience in the field executing events from set-up, execution, and breakdown.
- Able to perform heavy lifting.
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and other typical office software applications email and office equipment.
- Working knowledge of operation and production elements (staging, lighting, sound, power, and structures).
- Ability to work with multiple vendors for event execution assets.
- Experience managing tour assets including vehicles, routing, and staffing.
- Extensive driving experience and clean driving record required.
- Experience in event beverage sampling is a plus, but not required.
About MELT, LLC
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, NCAA, Kia, Gildan, Holiday Inn Express, The Georgia Lottery, and many others. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Tour Manager – ESPN CGD in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.