Tour Operations Manager – Beverage Client
The MELT team is looking for a motivated and dynamic Tour Operations Manager. This position will work closely with our Events and Account Teams specifically in our Athletic Services Division to execute a six-month experiential tour for our beverage client with international travel.
- Manage the set-up, operation, and transportation for all event elements.
- Interact with guests/clients, maintain a professional appearance, and keep the equipment in a clean and presentable manner at all times.
- Submit all logs, invoices, and expense receipts to account team in a timely and orderly manner.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of MELT client and their products and services and act as a representative of MELT and the client at all times.
- Manage on site brand ambassador and local staff and their assigned duties.
- Client interaction, engagement, and support.
- Execute asset transportation to and from event site safely and efficiently.
- Oversee commercial vehicle operation, maintenance, and DOT compliance as needed.
- Adapting and adjusting to program shifts, policy, and procedural changes as required and communicated by MELT and MELT client.
- Regular and reliable communication with MELT account team.
- Training of all technical components, equipment, services and product.
- Key contact lead with respective client and client vendor.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of event marketing and team operations experience.
- Must have international event/tour experience.
- Outgoing, organized, energetic and able to think on your feet.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in conversational Spanish or bilingual.
- Experience in the field executing events from set-up, execution, and breakdown.
- Able to perform heavy lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- Experienced with international travel. Passport required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and other typical office software applications email and office equipment.
- Working knowledge of operation and production elements.
- Ability to work with multiple vendors for event execution assets.
- Experience managing tour assets including vehicles, routing, and staffing.
- Extensive driving experience and clean driving record required.
- Experience in event beverage sampling is a plus, but not required.
About MELT, LLC.:
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, NCAA, Kia, Gildan, Holiday Inn Express, The Georgia Lottery, and many others. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Tour Manager – Beverage Client in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements based on a six-month tour schedule for international travel. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.
*Background Check and Drug Test will be required for final approval of position.