The MELT team is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Warehouse Assistant to work at our facility. This part-time position has the potential to move into full-time roll. If you are looking to succeed and show your skill this is a fantastic opportunity for you to explore.
- Assist warehouse manager with fulfillment of orders
- Palletize orders, and prepare for shipping
- Assist with truck loads
- Utilize an industrial warehouse equipment
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Assist the Warehouse Manager or immediate supervisor in completing tasks as requested
- Must be based out of Atlanta
- May include long hours and weekends around key program launches
- Previous warehouse/forklift operation experience a plus but not required
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Must be able to work regularly at a height of up to 20 feet above the ground (with provided safety equipment/processes/training)
- Strong attention to detail
About MELT, LLC.:
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development and digital/social media. MELT represents major consumer brands and corporations with a focus in collegiate sports, culinary marketing and live entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, IHG, Kia, Gildan and ESPN. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to email@example.com and specify Warehouse Assistant in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.