Check out MELT CEO Vince Thompson as he was a featured guest on the ESPN-syndicated Paul Finebaum Show. Finebaum, who is the “voice of the SEC” and one of the leading college football sports journalists in the country, and Thompson, regularly team up together to discuss the business of college football. Finebaum and Thompson, in this 13-minute segment, examine a wide-range of topics including Texas A&M and Johnny Manziel; Manziel’s impact on the Texas A&M brand and a range of other topics. Thompson will make regular guest appearances on the Finebaum show throughout the fall.
- MELT Continues Growth with the Addition of New Graphic and Creative Designer
- MELT Sending the Love to Fifteen Lucky Animals on this Valentine’s Day!
- Founder/CEO Vince Thompson to speak to Emory’s Goizueta Business School
- MELT CEO and Paul Finebaum to discuss “The Capital of College Football” – ATL
- AJC today proclaims MELT CEO accurately predicted prices of National Championship Game