Check out MELT CEO Vince Thompson as he was a featured guest on the ESPN-syndicated Paul Finebaum Show. Finebaum, who is the “voice of the SEC” and one of the leading college football sports journalists in the country, and Thompson, regularly team up together to discuss the business of college football. Finebaum and Thompson, in this 13-minute segment, examine a wide-range of topics including Texas A&M and Johnny Manziel; Manziel’s impact on the Texas A&M brand and a range of other topics. Thompson will make regular guest appearances on the Finebaum show throughout the fall.
- MELT helps prep Auburn University students for SEC Nation tour and UGA Bulldogs
- Former Cooper Holdings and CSE Finance and Accounting Executive Brittany Moss Named Finance Manager For MELT
- MELT Founder and CEO Vince Thompson to Participate in Today’s East Lake Foundation and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Career Day at The Drew Charter School; Topic to Focus on the Value of Internships and MELT University
- MELT Founder and CEO Vince Thompson to Participate in All-Star Panel Discussion at ‘Innovation in Sports Forum’ Hosted by the Georgia Tech Business Network; Panel to Focus on ‘Innovation in Sports’
- MELT CEO Vince Thompson presents the “Three New Truths of College Sports Marketing”