Check out MELT CEO Vince Thompson as he was a featured guest on the ESPN-syndicated Paul Finebaum Show. Finebaum, who is the “voice of the SEC” and one of the leading college football sports journalists in the country, and Thompson, regularly team up together to discuss the business of college football. Finebaum and Thompson, in this 13-minute segment, examine a wide-range of topics including Texas A&M and Johnny Manziel; Manziel’s impact on the Texas A&M brand and a range of other topics. Thompson will make regular guest appearances on the Finebaum show throughout the fall.
- MELT Continues Growth and Expansion With Hiring of New Controller, Event Manager, Account Associate
- MELT Founder, CEO Vince Thompson Reuniting with Paul Finebaum Live at 3:30pm ET on SEC Network, Sirius XM Radio
- MELT Eclipses Competition, Grants Work From Home Day During Busiest Time of the Year
- MELT Adds to Stellar Social Media Team
- Former Buckhead Life Executive, Jennifer Parker to Oversee Hospitality Division