Check out MELT CEO Vince Thompson as he was a featured guest on the ESPN-syndicated Paul Finebaum Show. Finebaum, who is the “voice of the SEC” and one of the leading college football sports journalists in the country, and Thompson, regularly team up together to discuss the business of college football. Finebaum and Thompson, in this 13-minute segment, examine a wide-range of topics including Texas A&M and Johnny Manziel; Manziel’s impact on the Texas A&M brand and a range of other topics. Thompson will make regular guest appearances on the Finebaum show throughout the fall.
- MELT Hires Former GPB Sports Broadcaster Mark Harmon
- MELT Named Marketing/Advertising Agency of the Year In 2017 American Business Awards
- MELT Announces Notable Promotions For Key Positions Across Several Account Teams
- MELT Founder and CEO Vince Thompson Set To Address BizBash Live Industry Trade Show Today in Fort Lauderdale
- Mark Harmon Joins MELT Atlanta as New Director of Public Relations and Community Affairs