Check out MELT CEO Vince Thompson as he was a featured guest on the ESPN-syndicated Paul Finebaum Show. Finebaum, who is the “voice of the SEC” and one of the leading college football sports journalists in the country, and Thompson, regularly team up together to discuss the business of college football. Finebaum and Thompson, in this 13-minute segment, examine a wide-range of topics including Texas A&M and Johnny Manziel; Manziel’s impact on the Texas A&M brand and a range of other topics. Thompson will make regular guest appearances on the Finebaum show throughout the fall.
- MELT & MELT U named finalists for two prestigious awards
- MELT Chairman/CEO Vince Thompson to Speak at The Social Shake-Up Conference | ATL
- MELT welcomes innovative new craft cocktail brand, Herb & Lou’s Infused Cubes, to Culinary and Digital Portfolio
- MELT CEO Vince Thompson imparts words of wisdom to University of Alabama students
- MELT & Major League Lacrosse to Partner for MLL Draft