ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE SHOPPER MARKETING
Welcome to MELT
MELT is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with over a decade’s worth of experience navigating on behalf of major brands. We create content, events and experiences at the highest levels in collegiate sports and beyond. We work hard, have fun, and produce award-winning work for our clients in the ever changing landscape of sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing. We are known for bringing Big Ideas to life for our clients. Join us and make your mark as we continue to innovate and produce world-class consumer experiences.
Provides day-to-day support for assigned clients and projects. Manages development of materials with internal team members. Sets up agency for success by keeping cross-functional team members informed of all client needs and feedback to create flawless project execution.
- Serve as executional lead on various accounts, ensuring top quality work is delivered across advertising and retail projects
- Create and manage both client and project documents, including estimates, project timelines, status reports, conference reports and other materials
- Organize client presentations, meetings and conference calls. Responsible for flawless agendas, presentation decks and follow-up reports
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing programs
- Review all agency work prior to submitting to client for review
- Keep consistent communication with managers to ensure they are informed on all projects as they develop
- Manage communications with clients through executional phase of programs
- Maintain consistent agency team communications of client requests and changes
- Become knowledgeable in client and retailer businesses, anticipate potential client challenges and proactively seek solutions.
- Create recaps of programs, inclusive of results, and work with management to develop recommendations on improvements for future work
- 2-3 yrs. of shopper marketing experience
- Experience in CPG
- Experience in CPG categories and working on retail accounts required
- Knowledge of Path to Purchase cycle and effective elements at each phase
- Experience working with digital and social media campaigns to support retail promotions
- Understanding of sports marketing and leveraging assets for programs, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization and process orientation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with short timelines
- Ability to be proactive in order to stay up to date on retail trends and offer solutions for clients
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required
Send resume to email@example.com and specify Account Executive Shopper Marketing in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.