ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR SHOPPER MARKETING
Welcome to MELT
MELT is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with over a decade’s worth of experience navigating on behalf of major brands. We create content, events and experiences at the highest levels in collegiate sports and beyond. We work hard, have fun, and produce award-winning work for our clients in the ever changing landscape of sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing. We are known for bringing Big Ideas to life for our clients. Join us and make your mark as we continue to innovate and produce world-class consumer experiences.
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate individual to lead strategic development of programs on assigned accounts. This position will manage development and execution of CPG programs. This position will build and maintain client relationships, and become a trusted source of knowledge in shopper marketing and our clients’ business.
- Responsible for developing end to end path to purchase strategies and retail promotions ensuring all work delivers on agreed upon strategy
- Lead day-to-day communications with assigned clients and manage internal team to deliver flawless execution for our clients
- Lead client meetings, develop and deliver presentations, and manage follow up communications
- Manage the cross-functional resources of the agency to deliver world class work
- Ability to analyze shopper and consumer marketing trends to provide strategic insights and market segmentation.
- Review all agency work prior to submitting to client for review
- Responsible for managing projects from briefing to final production, attaining all necessary client approvals
- Develop in-depth understanding of client and retailer businesses to establish oneself as a trusted resource
- Utilize client, retail customer knowledge and consumer trends to find opportunities for agency growth
- Develop and oversee budgets and timelines
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with minimum of 2 years of shopper marketing experience
- Experience in CPG categories and working on retail accounts required
- Knowledge of Path to Purchase cycle and effective elements at each phase
- Experience working with digital and social media campaigns to support retail promotions
- Understanding of sports marketing and leveraging assets for programs, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization and process orientation
- Ability to analyze results and interpret data to develop insightful recommendations
- Experience leading and managing client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required, with Master’s degree a plus
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Account Supervisor Shopper Marketing in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.