Welcome to MELT
MELT is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with over a decade’s worth of experience navigating on behalf of major brands. We create content, events and experiences at the highest levels in collegiate sports and beyond. We work hard, have fun, and produce award-winning work for our clients in the ever changing landscape of sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing. We are known for bringing Big Ideas to life for our clients. Join us and make your mark as we continue to innovate and produce world-class consumer experiences.
MELT is growing our Creative Services Team and is looking for an Art Director. The ideal candidate should be an innovative thinker and be able to develop unique creative concepts and renderings that enhance consumer’s mobile, web, and live event experiences. You should also possess great communication skills, have an ability to create clear, concise documentation, and work well in a face-paced team environment.
- Participate in new business development creative
- Develop innovative and strategically aligned creative concepts through active participation in agency brainstorms and ideation sessions
- Understand how to approach a creative brief and how to ideate against it
- Present creative concepts and designs to account teams
- Provide award-winning thinking across multiple platforms including advertising, branded content, visual ID, event/experiential and social digital media
- Stay current and apply newest design trends and incorporate technology into both design and event spaces
- Contribute to storytelling and design for presentations and pitch decks
- Work enthusiastically, respectfully, and collaboratively with other team members on assigned accounts
- Has strong understanding of when to incorporate other design disciplines in the creation of the work
- Create a range of concepts and designs for variety of projects and be able to work with creative team to ensure direction stays clear.
- Be able to communicate design for events, digital, and retail, through presentations and securing clear client feedback.
- Innovative and diverse thinker, able to conceptualize and visualize ideas coming to life.
- Continues to stay above and on trend to keep ideas new and fresh
- Desire to create interesting experiences across all media for audience enjoyment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Dedication, flexibility, attention to detail, and able to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Multi-tasker with ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously
- Experience developing strategic creative solutions within event and/or sports space and major consumer facing brands
- Expert knowledge of creative process and willingness to be flexible within time constraints
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver clear creative artwork in timely manner
- Strong collaboration skills
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Knowledge of social media and digital space
- Knowledge of motion graphics, a plus
- Working knowledge of sketchup, a plus
- 4+ years in creative field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in fine arts, graphic design, or advertising
- Must have design experience against sports industry, advertising, consumer marketing, or entertainment marketing clients and brands
- Strong portfolio of work examples
- Excellent references
- Must be based out of Atlanta
- May include long hours and weekends around key program launches
- Willingness to travel
Send resume and link to e-portfolio to email@example.com and specify Art Director in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.