The MELT team is looking for a motivated and dynamic CDL-A Event Coordinator (Contractor). This position will work closely with our Events and Account Teams to plan and execute several experiential events for our client, Coca-Cola.
- Involved in the concept development, planning and execution of events for The Coca-Cola Company.
- Manage the set-up, operation and transportation for all event elements for the activations
- Interact with guests, maintain a professional appearance and keep the equipment in a clean and presentable manner at all times
- Submit all logs, invoices, and receipts to Event Manager in a timely and orderly manner
- Act as a representative of Melt and the client at all times
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Melt client and their products and services
- Manage onsite Brand Ambassador and local staff and their assigned duties
- Client interaction, engagement, and support
- Assist with asset transportation to and from event site
- At least 2-3 years of Event Marketing Experience
- Outgoing, organized, energetic and able to think on your feet
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service skills
- Experience in the field executing events from set-up, execution and breakdown
- Able to perform moderate to heavy lifting
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and other typical office software applications email and office equipment.
- Working knowledge of operation and production elements (staging, lighting, sound, power, and structures).
- Ability to work with multiple vendors for event execution assets
- Experience managing tour assets including vehicles, routing, and staffing
- CDL-A, extensive driving experience, and clean driving record required
About MELT, LLC.:
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development
focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, NCAA, Kia, Gildan, Holiday Inn Express, The Georgia Lottery, and many others. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify CDL-A Event Coordinator (Contractor) in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.