SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Welcome to MELT
MELT is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with over a decade’s worth of experience navigating on behalf of major brands. We create content, events and experiences at the highest levels in collegiate sports and beyond. We work hard, have fun, and produce award-winning work for our clients in the ever changing landscape of sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing. We are known for bringing Big Ideas to life for our clients. Join us and make your mark as we continue to innovate and produce world-class consumer experiences.
The MELT team is looking for an experienced, motivated, and dynamic Senior Account Executive with experience in multicultural marketing. This position will be accountable for leading multicultural accounts, managing the entire program life cycle including?planning, implementation, execution and reconciliation of events and programs for multiple clients within MELT’s portfolio and multicultural opportunities. The account/event life cycle can include concepting, briefing/debriefing, project plans, selecting/hiring vendor? partners, venue relations, contract negotiations, on-site leadership, client management, and project reconciliation.
- Develop and manage integrated multicultural marketing campaigns including advertising, event experiential, social and digital.
- Understand multicultural trends to create strategies to target multiculturals for major brands and properties.
- Oversee and manage multicultural team members and programs with strong leadership and project management.
- Develop experiential programs that resonate with the multicultural target including concepting, budgets and timelines.
- Execute programs from start to finish including event execution.
- Serve as account lead on programs and effectively communicate with clients and partners.
- Create client presentations to communicate strategies and execution.
- Demonstrate skill in project management and handling multiple events with deadlines and schedules.
- Be a self-starter who can work with little daily direct supervision while maintaining attention to detail to deliver consistent, high-quality documented results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, sports management or related field.
- 7-10 years professional account and/or event management experience with sports properties and/or major brands in the multicultural space.
- A solid understanding of multicultural marketing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and other typical office software applications email and office equipment.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and outside the regular hours of operations and to travel when necessary.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Senior Event/Account Executive- MC in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.