SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Welcome to MELT
MELT is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with over a decade’s worth of experience navigating the collegiate athletic space on behalf of major brands. We create content, events and experiences at the highest levels in collegiate sports and beyond. We work hard, have fun, and produce award-winning work for our clients in the ever changing landscape of sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing. We are known for bringing Big Ideas to life for our clients. Join us and make your mark as we continue to innovate and produce world-class consumer experiences.
The MELT team is looking for an experienced, motivated, and dynamic Senior Account Manager. This position will work on a variety of accounts for companies across many categories, each with various sports and entertainment focused properties. This position will act as primary point of contact and liaison between company and clients, and day-to-day management of assigned accounts, including planning, implementation, execution and reconciliation of a diverse set of programs. We are seeking an experienced account manager and creative thinker to help bring brand campaigns to life.
- Manage and assist in creating integrated marketing strategies across advertising, event marketing, digital/social and retail promotions
- Lead day-to-day communications with assigned clients and projects and manage client relationships
- Prepare agendas and lead client meetings
- Develop and manage related project deliverables, contracts, budgets, status reports, and project timelines
- Brief Creative Team on design and concepts for all integrated marketing programs and manage client feedback and approval process
- Collaborate on creative development and direction
- Maintain an understanding of clients’ products/services, target market, business objectives and key performance metrics
- Work with Account Director to write presentations and communication materials detailing client promotions, events and brand plans
- Assist and at times lead presentation of client materials
- Analyze marketplace research and consumer trends for incorporation into RFPs
- Work across MELT teams to ensure brand consistency for clients and meet project objectives.
- Strategic thinking
- Consumer marketing and communications
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strives in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Self- motivated and energetic
- 5+ years of brand strategy, advertising, events or promotions experience for consumer facing sports properties and/or Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience with sports/entertainment industries preferred
- Experience in both business and presentation writing
- Retail marketing experience, including digital and social promotions, is preferred
- Event/Experiential activation experience preferred
- Passion for sports is a plus
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- Must be based out of Atlanta
- No relocation provided
- Travel 30%
- May include long hours and weekends around key program launches
About MELT, LLC.:
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development and digital/social media. MELT represents major consumer brands and corporations with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, Popeye’s, Holiday Inn Express, Aaron’s, Kia, Gildan and ESPN. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Senior Account Manager in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.