The MELT team is looking for a motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic Account/Event Coordinator. This position will provide day-to-day support for assigned clients and projects relating to the Coca-Cola Company. Account/Event Coordinator will help manage programs from concepting phase all the way through on-site execution. Manages development of materials with internal team members. Sets up agency for success by keeping cross-functional team members informed of all client needs and feedback to create flawless project execution.
- Serve as executional support on various accounts, ensuring top quality work is delivered across experiential and customer programs
- Create and manage both client and project documents, including estimates, project timelines, status reports, conference reports and other materials
- Organize client presentations, meetings and conference calls. Responsible for flawless agendas, presentation decks and follow-up reports
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing programs
- Review all agency work prior to submitting to client for review
- Keep consistent communication with managers to ensure they are informed on all projects as they develop
- Support communications with clients through executional phase of programs
- Maintain consistent agency team communications of client requests and changes
- Assist with the on-site execution of experiential events
- Interact with guests, maintain a professional appearance and keep the equipment in a clean and presentable manner at all times
- Become knowledgeable in client and retailer businesses, anticipate potential client challenges and proactively seek solutions.
- Create recaps of programs, inclusive of results, and work with management to develop recommendations on improvements for future work
- 1-2 yrs. of account and/or event experience in related field
- Experience working with digital and social media campaigns
- Understanding of sports marketing and leveraging assets for programs a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization and process orientation
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with short timelines
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required
About MELT, LLC.:
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development and digital/social media. MELT represents major consumer brands and corporations with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, Holiday Inn Express, Kia, Gildan, Popeye’s and ESPN. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Account/Event Coordinator in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.