Assistant Tour Manager – Hospitality Client
The MELT team is looking for a motivated and dynamic Assistant Tour Manager. This position will work closely with our Events and Account Teams to execute a twelve-week experiential tour for our hospitality client.
- Assist with the set-up, operation, and transportation for all event elements.
- Interact with guests by actively communicating client brand messaging.
- Maintain a professional appearance and keep the equipment in a clean and presentable manner at all times.
- Submit all logs, invoices, and expense receipts to account team in a timely and orderly manner.
- Communicate high level knowledge of MELT hospitality client and their products and services and act as a representative of MELT and the client at all times.
- Assist with on-site brand ambassadors, local staff, and local vendors and their assigned duties.
- Client interaction, engagement, and support.
- Driving all experiential tour assets to and from event site safely and efficiently in a DOT certified vehicle.
- Oversee commercial vehicle operation, maintenance, and DOT compliance.
- Adapting and adjusting to program shifts, policy, and procedural changes as required and communicated by MELT and MELT client.
- Regular and reliable communication with MELT account team.
- Working alongside tour manager to ensure overall event success.
- Minimum of 2 years of event marketing experience.
- Outgoing, organized, energetic and able to think on your feet.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Experience in the field executing events from set-up, execution, and breakdown.
- Able to perform heavy lifting.
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and other typical office software applications email and office equipment.
- Working knowledge of operation and production elements (staging, lighting, sound, power, and structures).
- Ability to work with multiple vendors for event execution assets.
- Experience managing tour assets including vehicles, routing, and staffing.
- Extensive driving experience, valid driver’s license, clean driving record required.
About MELT, LLC.:
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, NCAA, Kia, Gildan, Holiday Inn Express, The Georgia Lottery, and many others. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to email@example.com and specify Assistant Tour Manager – Hospitality Client in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested. Local applicants from Atlanta are preferred, but will not be the only ones considered for the position.