Culinary Marketing & Events Intern
Do you consider yourself a foodie? Are you someone who loves to try the new restaurants in town? We’re looking for a person who has a true passion for food. MELT Culinary is looking for a Marketing Intern to assist in executing innovative marketing and events. This position is best suited to a candidate with experience in marketing and a love for food. Our ideal intern is organized, motivated, can multi-task, and has excellent digital, verbal, and written communication skills. The position is ideal for college students or recent grads pursuing marketing related fields and works directly with the culinary team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in planning and execution of events
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Working with our creative team to create marketing collateral for promotions and campaigns
- Research on culinary events
- Availability to attend the events
- Preferred experience working with chefs and/or in a restaurant environment
- Writing, including a knowledge of AP style
- Media relations
- Exemplary organization & time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Love for food
- This is a full-time internship ($10/hr) with hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Occasionally, this role will require events outside of business hours.
- MELT hires from within so this position has the potential to turn into something full-time after completion of the internship.
If interested, please send a cover letter, résumé, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify “Culinary Marketing & Event Intern” in the subject line – phone calls will not be accepted. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.