The MELT team is looking for an experienced, motivated, and dynamic Event Manager. This position will be accountable for the entire event life cycle of planning, implementation, execution and reconciliation of large-scale events for the Coca-Cola account portfolio.
- Involved in the concept development, planning and execution of events for The Coca-Cola Company including ESPN College GameDay, NCAA, NASCAR, and other major sports properties.
- Manage the set-up, operation, and transportation for all event elements for the activations. Lead all event planning.
- Organize and assist with collaboration with the creative and production teams for graphic design/production/printing.
- Create and manage the timelines for event production.
- Negotiate costs and services with vendors; make travel arrangements.
- Manage on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
- Manage the follow-up with vendors, sponsors and staff members following each event.
- Create event post-action recaps.
- Assist with asset transportation to and from event site, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, sports management or related field.
- 4+ years professional event management experience with sports properties and/or major brands. Beverage experience a plus.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and outside the regular hours of operations; travel between 30-50%.
- Experience in event ideation and presentations.
- Working knowledge of operation and production elements (staging, lighting, sound, power, and structures).
- Ability to work with multiple vendors for event execution assets including signage, premiums, and production elements.
- Experience managing tour assets including vehicles, routing, and staffing.
- Demonstrated skill in project management and handling multiple events with deadlines, schedules, and budgets.
- Must possess initiative, decision-making skills and the judgment necessary to determine action or approach for live events and non-routine assignments and projects.
- Ability to manage local staff and tour staff including training and on-site management to provide a first-class event experience.
- Self-starter who can work with little daily direct supervision while maintaining attention to detail to deliver consistent, high-quality documented results.
About MELT, LLC.
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development and digital/social media. MELT represents major consumer brands and corporations with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, Bud Light, Kia, Gildan and ESPN. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Event Manager in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.