Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs. The Senior Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include managing graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a Senior Graphic Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, as well as producing print and digital ready artwork. You should also have experience in implementing design concepts into campaigns, following direction when given and communicating (written and verbal) throughout the company. Ultimately, an excellent Senior Graphic Designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content. The preferred candidate will be a sports enthusiast with a passion for events, aiding in the creation of innovative experiences, and a diverse way of thinking with innovative and fresh ideas.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and typography.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to print or publish ready files.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – advertising, marketing or art preferred
- 6 + years proven work experience as a Graphic Designer (portfolio).
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Photo re-touching
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Dedication, flexibility, attention to detail, and able to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in developing strategic creative solutions within event and/or sports space
- Strong team player with desire to push creative team to create best work.
- Knowledge of creative process and willingness to be flexible within time constraints
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver clear creative direction in timely and helpful manner to improve creative.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of digital and social media
- Readiness to travel as needed
- 3D rendering (SketchUp)
- Space planning skills
About MELT, LLC.
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development and digital/social media. MELT represents major consumer brands and corporations with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, IHG, Kia, HEB, Wing Stop and ESPN. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Senior Graphic Designer in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.