Named to Chief Marketer Magazine’s 2020 Top Agencies, Melt is an Atlanta-based full-service agency offering brand strategy, sponsorship strategy, experiential marketing, influencer marketing, channel management, and sponsorship management.
This role will report to the Group Account Director and work with the agency’s newest clients in an extremely past-faced environment. This person must be a natural leader, master at communicating with both internal and external work groups, well organized, and able to implement new processes to streamline our daily operations. Most importantly, this candidate must love dogs.
- Oversee day-to-day account management functions including status calls, recapping and reporting, relationship development, organic growth within assigned accounts, and experiential operations.
- Manage scopes of work, project budgets, estimates, and proposals.
- Step into a project management role on all assigned accounts to ensure all client deliverables are met.
- Provide creative/strategic input when necessary.
- Act as liaison between the clients and internal MELT teams
- Gather key data points to compile into recaps/reports
- Analyze marketplace research and consumer trends for incorporation into presentations and pitches.
- Lead weekly internal status meetings.
- Continue to train and develop junior staff members.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Writing and communication
- Relationship management
- Project management
- Strives in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Flexible under ever-changing circumstances
- 8+/- years of work experience in agency account management, preferably in the CPG category
- Extensive knowledge of sports/entertainment industries
- Knowledge of digital media a plus
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be based in Atlanta
- Willingness to work weekends as needed
- Some travel required
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3723252720/