Tour Manager – Beverage Client
The MELT team is looking for a motivated and dynamic Tour Manager. This position will work closely with our Events and Account Teams to execute a fifteen-week experiential tour for our beverage client.
- Manage the set-up, operation, and transportation for all event elements.
- Interact with guests by actively communicating client brand messaging
- Maintain a professional appearance and keep the equipment in a clean and presentable manner at all times.
- Submit all logs, invoices, and expense receipts to account team in a timely and orderly manner.
- Communicate high level knowledge of MELT beverage client and their products and services and act as a representative of MELT and the client at all times.
- Manage on site brand ambassador, local staff, and local vendors and their assigned duties.
- Client interaction, engagement, and support.
- Driving all experiential tour assets to and from event site safely and efficiently in a DOT certified vehicle.
- Oversee commercial vehicle operation, maintenance, and DOT compliance.
- Adapting and adjusting to program shifts, policy, and procedural changes as required and communicated by MELT and MELT client.
- Regular and reliable communication with MELT account team.
- Working alongside assistant tour manager to ensure overall event success.
- Minimum of 3 years of event marketing experience.
- Outgoing, organized, energetic and able to think on your feet.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Experience in the field executing events from set-up, execution, and breakdown.
- Able to perform heavy lifting.
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and other typical office software applications email and office equipment.
- Working knowledge of operation and production elements (staging, lighting, sound, power, and structures).
- Ability to work with multiple vendors for event execution assets.
- Experience managing tour assets including vehicles, routing, and staffing.
- Extensive driving experience, valid driver’s license, clean driving record required.
- Experience in event beverage sampling is a plus, but not required.
About MELT, LLC.:
MELT, LLC is an Atlanta based fully-integrated marketing agency offering clients event/experiential marketing, brand strategy, sports property evaluation and activation, retail and consumer promotions, TV documentary-style shows, advertising, original content development with a focus in collegiate sports and entertainment. Clients include The Coca-Cola Company, NCAA, Kia, Gildan, Holiday Inn Express, The Georgia Lottery, and many others. Check us out at www.meltatl.com.
Send resume to email@example.com and specify Tour Manager – Beverage Client in the subject line, phone calls will not be accepted. Please provide salary requirements. MELT will contact qualified candidates if interested.