About the job
Named to Chief Marketer Magazine’s 2020 Top Agencies, Melt is an Atlanta-based full-service agency offering brand strategy, sponsorship strategy, experiential marketing, influencer marketing, channel management and sponsorship management. Founded n 2000, Melt is one of the nation’s most successful independent sports, culinary and entertainment marketing agencies, working with top clients such as The Coca-Cola Company, AFLAC and Ghirardelli.
- Create and maintain the creative project plans. Identify and track the flow of tasks between the creative team and internal clients; includes handholding the project through each phase of and reporting status. Monitor intermediate and long-term deadlines and key milestones to ensure timely execution.
- Work with Manager to identify/clarify goals/objective of creative deliverable, and approvers who will be involved in reviews. Drive and participate in kickoff and follow-up meetings.
- Research outstanding questions, get content decisions, and gather missing information from creative, marketing, and merchandising groups to ensure accurate scope, requirements, and deadlines prior to design team’s engagement.
- Balancing commercial objectives and creative workflow, you’ll support and champion processes to deliver best practices without losing sight of the creative output. Not fazed by the changing requirements of projects, you are able to adapt and deliver effective solutions while working closely with team member
- Duties include managing internal traffic systems, creating schedules and tracking project progress, routing work for review and approval, archiving files and assets and opening and closing projects. This position partners and builds strong relationships with internal clients and team members. This position is regarded by the client as a trusted advisor and works closely with the designers, and account/project managers to set project milestones, create project timelines and track schedules to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on time and on brand.
- 3-5 years experience
- On-site, Atlanta, GA
- Prefer agency experience
- Ability to travel