Frank Bracken is CEO of Foot Locker. He oversees Digital Transformation, Revenue Growth, E-commerce, and Digital Marketing as well. Frank graduated from University of Michigan with a degree in Marketing. He also received Masters in Marketing/Strategy from Georgetown! Frank went to Melbourne Business School in 1998 as well!
Frank was Senior Brand manager at Miller Brewing Company from 2003-2005. He then went to Coca-Cola and was there for 5 years.
While at Coke:
- Brand Manager Sprite/Sprite Zero
- Brand Director POWERADE
- VP Brand Management- POWERADE
- Frank came to Foot Locker in 2010 and has raised quickly While at Foot Locker:
- VP Marketing for Champs Sports
- VP DMM Footwear for Champs Sports
- VP General Manager- Foot Locker & Kids Foot Locker
And Now CEO!!