Matt Roberts is Founder & CEO of Drive & Company and Co-Founder of SANIL. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Asheville with a Bachelor of Arts. Matt also received a Masters of Science in Sport Administration from University of Louisville! At Louisville, he was Chair of the Scholarship Committee of Sport Administration Club.
Matt began his career in Revenue Generation Department at University of Evansville.
Since then, he has held positions such as:
- Account Executive at Block Television
- Brand Manager at WTP Enterprises
- Revenue Generation at USF (South Florida)
- Executive Director at JAM Active
- Co-Owner of 24/7 Baseball