Our last speaker for the #MELTUSpeakerSeries was Katherine Reed, retired from The Coca-Cola Company. She spoke with our interns about harnessing the power of people and shared her best piece of career advice. She said, “Don’t ever think learning something is a waste of time.” Thank you, Katherine!
- Vince Thompson to Address The American Marketing Association Today
- MELT AND MELT CLIENT WINGSTOP ROLLS OUT WORLD-FAMOUS SAN DIEGO CHICKEN TO UNVEIL NEW WINGSTOP LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA AREA
- FRIENDS & FAMILY OF LONG-TIME MELT TEAMMATE AMBER BRUCE LAUNCH GOFUNDME PAGE TO DEFRAY MEDICAL EXPENSES LINKED TO SPINAL CORD INJURY SUFFERED IN JANUARY
- MELT wins ‘Company of the Year’ in 17th Annual American Business Awards
- MELT FOUNDER, CHAIRMAN AND CEO AND AUBURN UNIVERSITY ALUMNUS VINCE THOMPSON TO ADDRESS HIS ALMA MATER TODAY AT THE AUBURN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS