The virtual program will start on
June 9th – July 31st, 2020
(week of June 29th Holiday week)
Tuesday and Thursdays:
You will receive course curriculum that morning for the day
Wednesdays @ 12:00pm EST:
Join Vince Thompson for Career Development.
What Will you Learn at MELT U?
- MELT U Alumni Spotlight twice a week, they will share where they landed jobs and careers after internship including The Coca-Cola Company, Chick-Fil-A, Home Depot, PGA, Turner Sports, Atlanta Falcons and many others.
- Hear and engage from leaders in the Sports Marketing industry including CBS, ESPN, Fox, MLB, NASCAR, INFLCR, etc., where you will get to hear directly from icons and legends on advice and insights for MELT U students.
- “You Had Me at Hello, What Successful Job Seekers Must Do to Land Their Coveted First Job in a Post-Covid World”. MELT Founder, Chairman and CEO Vince Thompson will be conducting a weekly seminar on how to build your brand, your Linkedin page, your resume and other timely tips for landing that exclusive first job. Upon completion of MELT U you will receive a signed copy of his new book.
How and Who to Share the opportunity to join MELT U with?
- With your friends, classmates, other student athletes, professors, and coaches for Summer 2020!
- With MELT U being virtual this year we are able to bring a breadth of learning, speakers, and unprecedented conversations to everyone involved.
Join MELT U, Engage and become an Influencer in the changing world of sports!
- Throughout the summer we will be conducting spot polls, research, feedback, sampling and influencer opportunities where you can engage in real time studies that will be shared with clients, news/press, socially and for future benchmarks in post COVID-19.
Fill out the form below to join and confirm your spot for
MELT U Summer 2020?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all other communication or questions. NO phone calls please.
Latest MELT U Videos
Jeff Genthner, Senior VP and General Manager at Fox Sports South, gave an overview of Fox Sports South and what they do. Thank you for taking the time to give the #MELTU interns advice about what employers look for in an employee!
John Seiler from the Coca-Cola Company spoke about his role as Director of the Pro Sports Portfolio. He also shared that the key to his success has been timing and networking. Thank you for speaking with the #MELTU interns!
Jonathan Katz, President and CEO of Katz Networks, talked to the #MELTU interns today about the ever-changing television industry. Tune-in to this video now!