Check out MELT CEO Vince Thompson as he was a featured guest on the ESPN-syndicated Paul Finebaum Show. Finebaum, who is the “voice of the SEC” and one of the leading college football sports journalists in the country, and Thompson, regularly team up together to discuss the business of college football. Finebaum and Thompson, in this 13-minute segment, examine a wide-range of topics including Texas A&M and Johnny Manziel; Manziel’s impact on the Texas A&M brand and a range of other topics. Thompson will make regular guest appearances on the Finebaum show throughout the fall.
- MELT NAMED AS A FINALIST FOR PRESTIGIOUS 2019 INTERACTIVE MARKETING AWARDS; AWARD CEREMONY TO BE HELD IN FORT LAUDERDALE ON MARCH 6
- MELT HIRES FORMER MIZUNO SPORTS EXECUTIVE MANNY MARQUEZ AS SENIOR ART DIRECTOR AND HEAD OF MELT STUDIO
- MELT becomes presenting sponsor of the atlanta business chronicle’s annual business of sports summit; joins southern company for the event to be held march 21 at college football hall of fame.
- NFL’s Cam Newton announces grand opening of “FELLASHIP” Cigar Bar in ATL; co-produced by MELT CEO and fellow Auburn alum Vince Thompson
- Atlanta Magazine Names Vince Thompson to Top 500