It’s hard to believe that it’s that special time of the year, “March Madness.” Can you believe Selection Sunday is this Sunday?!
This year’s tournament, the 75th Anniversary, promises to be as excitement filled as ever, with the Final Four right here in Atlanta, April 6-8. Several highlights:
- It’s the first year of the tournament in many years that famed NCAA Director, Greg Shaheen, is not at the helm. Welcome Mark Lewis, the new Director!
- It’s the first year ever that all three divisions are playing in the same city on the same weekend, so it’s truly a national celebration of college basketball!
- CBS & Turner are really pulling out all the stops with the 75th Anniversary coverage from teams, coaches, players, and the plays.
- Events such as: Conan O’Brien’s Funny Four (a nightly series of shows live from The Tabernacle each night the week of the Final Four), major concerts featuring Zac Brown Band, Muse, Ludacris, Dave Matthews Band, Sting and more promise to lend a “Super Bowl” quality of entertainment to the Final Four.
So, let the Madness begin!
MELT is proud to be a partner on our 11th Final Four with The Coca-Cola Company!
MELT Summer Intern Programs – Applications are now being accepted:
Several slots for MELT Summer Intern Programs are opening up, so if you know of any good college interns looking for a great opportunity, have them contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be working on Fall activations and events, including:
- SEC BeachFest at Gulf Shores, August 16-18
- ESPN College GameDay
- Several tours for the automotive, insurance, financial services, apparel, wireless and other industries
- The Senior Bowl in Mobile, AL
I think it’s very important to give back or “pay it forward” and help provide collegiate youth exposure in the “real world.”
Thanks and Enjoy March Madness!
President / CEO