ATLANTA, GA – August 22, 2019 – MELT, the award-winning sports, entertainment, culinary and eSports marketing agency, is proud to announce a partnership with Aflac and the Southeastern Conference.
Aflac is the SEC’s newest official sponsor and will offer fans a one of a kind traveling activation throughout the college football season. Fans will get the chance to visit and interact with the footprint when it comes to a college campus near you. Be on the lookout for a few familiar faces in their new commercials – like Coach Nick Saban and Aflac Duck.
The official kickoff will take place next Saturday, 8/31 from 7 – 11 AM CT for the football game between Vanderbilt and UGA. The activation will be a part of SEC Nation, traveling to some of the biggest football powerhouses in the country. Fans will have the chance to learn more about Aflac’s supplemental insurance policies, and even be able to try their luck in the interactive money machine.
“I’m so proud of this partnership and the incredible things we will accomplish this season,” said Thompson. “Fall is going to be a whirlwind – there is a reason why it’s my favorite time of year and this year is no exception!”
Founded by CEO Vince Thompson in 2000, MELT, LLC, is an Atlanta based fully-integrated sports, esports, entertainment culinary and lifestyle marketing agency offering clients advertising, original content development, digital, social media, event and experiential marketing, retail and consumer promotions, brand strategy and sports property evaluation and activation. MELT has won or has been nominated for the following industry awards since 2017:
- 2019 Bronze Stevie Award (American Business Awards) – Company of the Year: Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations
- 2019 Drum Marketing Awards USA Finalist- Best Event/Experiential Strategy: MELT & IHG’s Avid Hotels Pop-Up Tour
- 2019 Interactive Marketing Awards – Shortlist
- Best Social Media Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola College Gameday Snapchat
- Best Influencer/ Outreach Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola Company Valser Influencer Strategy
- 2019 Atlanta Magazine – Top 500 Business Leaders: Vince Thompson
- 2018 BizBash500 List – Top 500 People in Events: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Event Marketer Top 100 “It List”- Top 100 Agencies
- 2018 Atlanta Business Chronicle Most Admired CEO: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Silver Stevie Award- Brand Experience of the Year- Consumer: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s, Mondelez & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2018 PR News and Social Media Award- Best Use of Filter (Snapchat): Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Social Good Influencers- Honorable Mention: MELT University
- 2018 Cynopsis Sports Media Award – Honorable Mention for Use of Snapchat: Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Shopper Marketing Effie Award – Multi-Brand/Manufacturer Shopper Solution: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s, Mondelez, & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2017 Experience Design and Technology Awards- Best Permanent or Pop-Up Retail Experience: The Coca-Cola Kitchen
- 2017 Stevie (American Business Awards) – Marketing/Advertising Agency of the Year