MELT NAMED A BRONZE STEVIE WINNER FOR PRESTIGIOUS 2019 AMERICAN BUSINESS AWARDS – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
MELT, the Atlanta-based, award-winning sports, entertainment, culinary, lifestyle, and esports marketing agency is honored to be named the Bronze Stevie Award Winner in the 2019 American Business Awards for Company of the Year – Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations. The 17th Annual American Business Awards are a prestigious honor and MELT is excited to add yet another award to its long list of successes and accolades. Stevie winners will be presented their awards on June 11 in New York
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 11. Tickets are now on sale.
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Live Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others. MELT was nominated in the Company of the Year – Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations category.
The entry captured the essence of MELT’s company culture and client relationships. Led by CEO / Founder Vince Thompson, MELT had one of its most successful years in 2018. Winning numerous marketing industry awards with current clients like The Coca-Cola Company and Intercontinental Hotels Group was just the beginning. MELT began work with numerous new clients this past year, including Avid Hotels, BODYARMOR Sports Drink, Fellaship Cigar Club, and Wingstop.
Some of the chief accomplishments of MELT were highlighted in the entry as follows:
- MELT won 11 marketing industry awards in 2018, including multiple for The Coca-Cola Company
- MELT continued its longstanding partnership with The Coca-Cola Company, which now spans over 18 years
- MELT formed relationships with new clients in 2018, including Wingstop, Avid Hotels, and BODYARMOR
- MELT worked within nearly every large sports property in the world in 2018, including the World Cup, Winter Olympic Games, Major League Baseball, College Football, NCAA March Madness, PGA and NASCAR
- MELT put together an award-winning launch and Pop Up Tour for Avid Hotels’ first property in Oklahoma City
- MELT hosted another successful year of our nationally recognized “MELT U” Internship
MELT continues a hot-streak in the marketing industry and industry awards as this is their 13th award or nomination since 2017 including:
- 2019 Drum Marketing Awards USA Finalist- Best Event/Experiential Strategy: MELT & IHG’s Avid Hotels Pop-Up Tour
- 2019 Interactive Marketing Awards- Shortlist
- Best Social Media Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola College Gameday Snapchat
- Best Influencer/ Outreach Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola Company Valser Influencer Strategy
- 2019 Atlanta Magazine- Top 500 Business Leaders: Vince Thompson
- 2018 BizBash500 List- Top 500 People in Events: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Event Marketer Top 100 “It List”- Top 100 Agencies
- 2018 Atlanta Business Chronicle Most Admired CEO: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Silver Stevie Award- Brand Experience of the Year- Consumer: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s. Mondelez & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2018 PR News and Social Media Award- Best Use of Filter (Snapchat): Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Social Good Influencers- Honorable Mention: MELT University
- 2018 Cynopsis Sports Media Award- Honorable Mention for Use of Snapchat: Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Shopper Marketing Effie Award- Multi-Brand/Manufacturer Shopper Solution: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s, Mondelez, & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2017 Experience Design and Technology Awards- Best Permanent or Pop-Up Retail Experience: The Coca-Cola Kitchen
- 2017 Stevie (American Business Awards)- Marketing/Advertising Agency of the Year
More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
“The nominations submitted to The 2019 American Business Awards were outstanding. They illustrate the continued vibrancy of innovation and high level of achievement across the American economic landscape,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards.
“I’m so proud of our MELT team and all the great projects that we continue to work on with our clients,” said Thompson. “Our teams continue to shine and do tremendous thinking, work, and execution.”
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2019 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Founded by CEO Vince Thompson in 2000, MELT, LLC, is an Atlanta based fully-integrated sports, esports, entertainment culinary and lifestyle marketing agency offering clients advertising, original content development, digital, social media, event and experiential marketing, retail and consumer promotions, brand strategy and sports property evaluation and activation. MELT has won and been nominated for numerous awards; Interactive 2019 Marketing Awards, 2018 BizBash Top 500 People in Events, Atlanta Business Chronicle 2018 Most Admired CEO, Event Marketer’s 100 “IT” List, 2018 American Business, 2018 Shopper Marketing Effie, 2018 PR News Social Media, 2018 Cynopsis Sports Media, 2018 Cynopsis Social Good, 2017 Event Marketer, 2017 and 2015 ABA Agency of The Year, 2015 Cynopsis Social Good, 2014 Cynopsis Brand Marketer, Event Marketer EX Award, Biz Bash Top 50 Event Producer and Adweek Buzz Award. Check us out at www.meltatl.com, or on social media.