MELT FOUNDER, CHAIRMAN AND CEO VINCE THOMPSON TO PRESENT AT TODAY’S ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ADVERTISERS (ANA) MEETING IN ATLANTA. TOPIC WILL BE “COOKING UP A CULINARY MARKETING STRATEGY” FEATURING MELT’S CULINARY AND LIFESTYLE MARKETING SUCCESSES
ATLANTA, GA – November 07, 2019 – MELT (www.meltatl.com), the award-winning sports, entertainment, and culinary marketing agency and its Founder, Chairman and CEO Vince Thompson will be one of the featured speakers at today’s Association of National Advertisers (ANA) meeting to be held today in Atlanta.
The ANA’s Experiential Marketing Committee Meeting will be held at the corporate headquarters of Serta Simmons Bedding and Mattress in Doraville, GA. The ANA is one of the advertising industry’s largest and most successful trade marketing organizations. Other speakers featured at the event include marketing executives from The Boys and Girls Club of America, Serta Simmons Bedding and Campari America.
Thompson’s presentation will be titled “Cooking up a Culinary Marketing Strategy” which in 2016 MELT and Thompson started The MELT Culinary Division to work with their client The Coca-Cola Company on a food and culinary strategy centered around developing food events at major sporting events that Coca-Cola sponsors including The Final Four, The Tour Championship, MLB All-Star, MLS All-Star, and others. This has also led to MELT forming a separate lifestyle marketing division that now represents Georgia Crown, Crook & Marker Hard Seltzer, Cam Newton’s Fellaship Cigar Club, Frank “Big Hurt” Thomas and his 404 Vodka, Corky’s BBQ, Wingstop, The Giving Kitchen and more. MELT Culinary now produces more than 50 events annually.
“I’m honored to be a part of this event and speaking to this great organization,” said Thompson. “I’m equally as proud that our MELT Culinary team is producing world-class events all over the country for great clients such as Coke and others.”
Founded by CEO Vince Thompson in 2000, MELT, LLC, is an Atlanta based fully-integrated sports, esports, entertainment culinary and lifestyle marketing agency offering clients advertising, original content development, digital, social media, event and experiential marketing, retail and consumer promotions, brand strategy and sports property evaluation and activation. MELT has won or has been nominated for the following industry awards since 2017:
- 2019 C2A Creative Communication Award
- 2019 BizBash Top 1,000 People in the U.S. Event Industry
- 2019 Bronze Stevie Award (American Business Awards) – Company of the Year: Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations
- 2019 Drum Marketing Awards USA Finalist- Best Event/Experiential Strategy: MELT & IHG’s Avid Hotels Pop-Up Tour
- 2019 Interactive Marketing Awards – Shortlist
- Best Social Media Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola College Gameday Snapchat
- Best Influencer/ Outreach Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola Company Valser Influencer Strategy
- 2019 Atlanta Magazine – Top 500 Business Leaders: Vince Thompson
- 2018 BizBash500 List – Top 500 People in Events: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Event Marketer Top 100 “It List”- Top 100 Agencies
- 2018 Atlanta Business Chronicle Most Admired CEO: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Silver Stevie Award- Brand Experience of the Year- Consumer: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s, Mondelez & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2018 PR News and Social Media Award- Best Use of Filter (Snapchat): Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Social Good Influencers- Honorable Mention: MELT University
- 2018 Cynopsis Sports Media Award – Honorable Mention for Use of Snapchat: Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Shopper Marketing Effie Award – Multi-Brand/Manufacturer Shopper Solution: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s, Mondelez, & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2017 Experience Design and Technology Awards- Best Permanent or Pop-Up Retail Experience: The Coca-Cola Kitchen
- 2017 Stevie (American Business Awards) – Marketing/Advertising Agency of the Year