MELT FOUNDER, CHAIRMAN AND CEO VINCE THOMPSON TO PARTICIPATE TODAY (Friday) IN PANEL DISCUSSION AT ATLANTA’S WORLD-RENOWNED A3C FESTIVAL AND CONFERENCE AT THE ATLANTA CONVENTION CENTER AT AMERISMART – TOPIC IS “MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR SPORTS AND POP CULTURE”
ATLANTA, GA – October 11, 2019 – MELT (www.meltatl.com), the Atlanta-based, award-winning sports, entertainment and culinary marketing agency announced that its Founder, Chairman and CEO Vince Thompson will be a panel participant today (Friday) at the annual A3C Festival and Conference that is being held October 8-13 at The Atlanta Convention Center at Amerismart.
A3C is a music, tech, and culture conference with over 30,000 attendees. Founded in 2005, A3C has grown from a local hip-hop showcase to become one of the most important cultural events of the year. This year’s festival includes 150 sessions, 250 speakers, 500 artists, performers, DJs, along with 50 shows and events. Notable participants in this event include Bryan-Michael Cox, rapper and entrepreneur T.I. Harris, Tricky Stewart and Stacey Abrams.
Thompson will be in the panel with Tirrell D. Whittley who is a filmmaker, entrepreneur, and visionary executive leader of LIQUID SOUL, one of the nation’s leading leading brand marketing agencies; Jah Rawlings who is the CEO of AEBL Inc. and SMES, Sports & Entertainment Marketing Specialist and Jordan Live, a pioneering media and marketing specialist who created “Officially Live”, a widely popular college radio show.
The panel will be held from noon – 12:50 pm EDT.
“I’m honored to be a part of an outstanding panel and the amazing A3C Festival,” said Thompson. “This festival is continuing to evolve as an important cultural, entertainment and social force both in Atlanta and across the country and I’m proud to be a part of it.”
Founded by CEO Vince Thompson in 2000, MELT, LLC, is an Atlanta based fully-integrated sports, esports, entertainment culinary and lifestyle marketing agency offering clients advertising, original content development, digital, social media, event and experiential marketing, retail and consumer promotions, brand strategy and sports property evaluation and activation. MELT has won or has been nominated for the following industry awards since 2017:
- 2019 Bronze Stevie Award (American Business Awards) – Company of the Year: Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations
- 2019 Drum Marketing Awards USA Finalist- Best Event/Experiential Strategy: MELT & IHG’s Avid Hotels Pop-Up Tour
- 2019 Interactive Marketing Awards – Shortlist
- Best Social Media Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola College Gameday Snapchat
- Best Influencer/ Outreach Campaign: MELT & Coca-Cola Company Valser Influencer Strategy
- 2019 Atlanta Magazine – Top 500 Business Leaders: Vince Thompson
- 2018 BizBash500 List – Top 500 People in Events: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Event Marketer Top 100 “It List”- Top 100 Agencies
- 2018 Atlanta Business Chronicle Most Admired CEO: Vince Thompson
- 2018 Silver Stevie Award- Brand Experience of the Year- Consumer: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s, Mondelez & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2018 PR News and Social Media Award- Best Use of Filter (Snapchat): Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Social Good Influencers- Honorable Mention: MELT University
- 2018 Cynopsis Sports Media Award – Honorable Mention for Use of Snapchat: Coca-Cola ESPN College Gameday
- 2018 Shopper Marketing Effie Award – Multi-Brand/Manufacturer Shopper Solution: Taste of the Tournament for Kroger, Hershey’s, Mondelez, & The Coca-Cola Company
- 2017 Experience Design and Technology Awards- Best Permanent or Pop-Up Retail Experience: The Coca-Cola Kitchen
- 2017 Stevie (American Business Awards) – Marketing/Advertising Agency of the Year